[sw-l] Colombia Map

Devias hdevias at TUTOPIA.COM
Tue Mar 8 03:00:57 UTC 2005

SW List and Valerie

I have read the emails about signbank and signpuddle dictionaries. That is very interesting to me because the indigenous sign have a high status here in Colombia and are very quickly acepted. Some time ago during my spare time I draw a Colombia map and wrote the signs of the depataments of Colombia and its capitals cities. Attached you will find those signs. I asked several Deaf Persons and look at the books prepared by the Federation of the Deaf in Colombia (Fenascol) with the geographical signs. Some signs are missing, it seems no body knows. maybe in the future it will be complete.

Regarding geographical signs, someone knows the indigenous sign for Athens the capital city of Greece?

Valery,  I tried to enter my firt sign in the colombian dictionary in the SignPuddle ditionary but I couldn't, because I forgot my password, can I register again? Thank you.

Hector Devia from Colombia.

---