[sw-l] CZECH REPUBLIC...problem with writing down sign

Tue Mar 15 16:51:29 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 15, 2005

On Mar 8, 2005, Honza in the Czech Republic wrote:
> ....Hands touch body just two times.....PS: that sign means "how do
> you do" / "how are you" / "health" in czech

Honza - I would write that sign like the attached diagram...the first
one is the simple writing...the second one includes the shoulders and
the exact location of the touch...either one is correct in SignWriting
and it is a matter of choice...