[sw-l] Adding Classifiers to SignPuddle Dictionaries

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Tue Mar 15 22:12:04 UTC 2005

I would like to suggest using the prefix CL_. That would make it
something short and less easy to misspell or forget.

Maybe CL_BED or CL_THIN. I wonder if we can use the definition space to
put other words that represent that classifer (flat surface, etc.) and
maybe the search can include those somehow when using English to
search. But probably if you do a search with CL_ then all the
classifiers should show up and then you can look for something similar.

Stuart