[sw-l] Adding Classifiers to SignPuddle Dictionaries

Tue Mar 15 23:19:15 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 15, 2005

Anny is right that the parentheses are special symbols that sometimes
are funny when it comes to sorting dictionaries on the web...so Stuart
is right that an underscore line _ is understood by most computers so
this would be better:

CL_BED
CL_VEHICLE

This should work well when sorting dictionaries by spoken
languages...in English...

What is the abbreviation in French-Swiss Sign Language, Anny? Do you
still use CL for Classifier?

Val ;-)