[sw-l] Videos or DVDs...which do you prefer?

Miguel Villarreal mvillarreal at CARACHIPAMPA.ORG
Fri Mar 18 18:42:02 UTC 2005

Please Val, if it is possible for you.  We would like to have a set of 7 dvd
s for our school and for the other ?  I'm trying to teach some hearing
teachers the basics, because they just came to our city.  May goal is to
reach all the deaf schools here in Bolivia.  Mainly we are working at the
Deaf Center at Vinto, some teachers from Audiology Institute are interested,
they just turned in bi-teaching (sign & leapreading).  this will help them
too.  there is another school (Frostig) that is oral and I'll convince them
to switch it to thw SW.
Other places that I am showing this are Tarija (2) and Santa Cruz (4), I'll
do the same in La Paz (5), Oruro (2), Sucre (2).

Thank you Val
Miky

-------Mensaje original-------

De: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Fecha: 03/18/05 12:00:46
Para: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Asunto: [sw-l] Videos or DVDs...which do you prefer?

SignWriting List
March 18, 2005

Dear SW List members...
As you know, from time to time, I donate some materials to classrooms,
and I am planning now to send some SignWriting Literacy materials to
schools this spring...

I am curious...How many classrooms are equipped with video equipment
and/or DVDs? For example, Kathleen and Sara in Belgium, or Shane in
Northern Ireland, or Ingvild in Norway, or Honza in the Czech Republic,
or Lucy in Poland...what format works best for your classrooms?...video
in PAL format, or DVDs?...do you have DVD
equipment?...computers?...video players?...

Val ;-)

.