AW: [sw-l] Jordanstown & the schools here

Sat Mar 19 16:13:55 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 19, 2005

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> for some reason you did not mention our school - ;-(( - but
> nevertheless may
> I ask for a a set of DVD´s as well?  It would be helpful within the
> coming workshops, presentations and ...
> Stefan ;-)

Hello Everyone!
Oh...That is because I had already sent donated materials to you years
ago, Stefan. The materials are exactly the same as you received...I am
now sending to new schools, that have just joined the SignWriting
Literacy Project...

Didn't I send you the Learn to Read American Sign Language videos and
booklets years ago? I remember you told me that you had read
them...smile...I remember sending you big packages in the past...and
you have used them so well!! smile....thank you for that!

Maybe you can make a dvd yourself, from the PAL videos I sent you at
that time?...I know you are skilled with computers...I am learning how
to make dvds myself...I have none right now, and I have never done a
European one, but Shane is helping me, as you have read....

So everyone...if you have received a donation in the past, I need to
give to new schools now...I can only give to five schools this
year...and each one must be in a different country...