[sw-l] HAPPY EASTER...Post your Easter Cards ;-)

Tue Mar 22 02:06:53 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 21, 2005

This magnificent photograph was taken by Stefan, with his own digital
camera. The flower is from his garden - Isn't the photo beautiful?
Thank you, Stefan, for your Easter Card!

So List Members - Please post your Easter cards too, written in your
Sign Language in SignWriting...We look forward to reading them, and
then we can collect them together and create a web page with
them...smile...