[sw-l] how much is used SW in your country?

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Wed Mar 23 20:28:50 UTC 2005

Hi HOnza

here in french speaking part  of Switzerland... we had the first one
day workshop on SW in march 2004 (in a school, for all professionnal),
then we organised a second 2days workshop... in september 2004 (for a
group of sign language teachers and sign language interpreters)... and
another 1day workshop for the student sign language interpreters...

only 1 year...
there might be other workshop soon... as lots of people now are
interested!

Anny