[sw-l] sign-maker support files are great!

Thu Mar 24 00:14:15 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 23, 2005

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> just want to let you know that I took the time to study your signmaker
> support files – page by page
> You are such a great instructor. I love to see that complicated things
> can be explained so clearly and easy to understand!
> Your graphics are wonderful.

Thank you for this nice message, Stefan...I appreciate it ;-))

...I never finished the SignMaker instruction, partly because of other
jobs interrupting the process, but also because Stephen keeps changing
and improving it, so I wil get back to that job to finish it, when
SignPuddle settles down...

it is nice to know someone took the time to read the lessons!!!

Lessons in SignMaker
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/help