[sw-l] HAPPY EASTER...Polish Sign Language

Thu Mar 24 00:37:01 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 23, 2005

Beautiful Happy Easter Card, Lucy!

So in Polish Sign Language, is HAPPY touching your dimples near your
mouth, like when you smile?... And your second sign looks like our ASL
sign for SPRING ;-))

And is your Name-Sign brushing on your left arm twice?...smile

Fun to read this, and the placement on the vase of flowers is
lovely...Stefan really has inspired all of us to create beautiful
cards....I have to create one now too....Val ;-)