AW: [sw-l] HAPPY EASTER...Czech Sign Language

Thu Mar 24 08:13:51 UTC 2005

Hi Honza,

let me ask again – the secon sign „ASL T-handshape diagonal, down, up, down“
what does that mean? What is the idea of the handshape?? Any suggestion?

Stefan ;-)

  _____

Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Honza
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. März 2005 08:46
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: Re: [sw-l] HAPPY EASTER...Czech Sign Language

Hi Val, :-)

no, no, first sign means just HAPPY in english  and second EASTER.
I don't have time to write czech RABBIT and BASKET now, but Rabbit is signed
like his ears (ASL N-Handshape with both hands and BASKET (it depends on
shape of basket,) but it is signed with O-hanshape showing HANDLE.

I can write it down in few days.
so Happy Easter again

Honza

Valerie Sutton wrote:

SignWriting List
March 23, 2005

Honza wrote:

I just made signs for Happy Easter, so I post Happy Easter to you from Czech
Rep....

Very nice to see the signs of Happy Easter in Czech Sign Language! Does the
first sign mean Rabbit?...And the second one basket?...

  _____