[sw-l] My beloved cousin Clyde

Thu Mar 24 19:49:27 UTC 2005

Thank you, Shane...I am sorry everyone...I was just really hit hard by
it this morning...but life must go on...smile...

Talking about that, can you all finalize the SignWriting conference
info for me? Did you read what Ingvild had written? Once I have the
info, I can start a web page, and then Shane you said you would do a
web page too?...Val ;-)