[sw-l] Thank you, Everyone! and Easter around the world...

Thu Mar 24 21:05:49 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 24, 2005

Dear SW List members, Nancy, Bill, Shane, Honza, Stefan -
I now feel a little embarrased that I mentioned my personal
problems...I found out this morning, and it was a real surprise and
shock, and well...I live alone...so I guess I expressed myself -
smile...and I happened to be close to my cousin - we were on the phone
with each other a lot...so the loss will be felt for a long time....

I know all of you have your times too, when losses occur...so thanks
everyone for your well wishes...and I hope you all have a good Easter
or vacation at least, this weekend!

And your Easter cards are really fascinating...Honza...the description
of your Easter in the Czech Republic is really quite different than
here in the US...I have never heard of your ceremony, but I am really
glad to know about it! I bet in every country, Easter time or Spring
time is different...

Here in the US in my experience, some families go to the park, and
cities have Easter Egg hunts...they hide the colored eggs in the bushes
and the young children search for them and place their eggs in their
Easter baskets...and little girls and boys are dressed in pretty spring
clothes and women have beautiful Easter hats...and there are some
Easter parades in some cities, where people show off their Easter
bonnets (hats)....

Do other countries have that at Easter?....

Val ;-)