[sw-l] Springtime around the world...

Fri Mar 25 17:43:51 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 25, 2005

Hello Everyone!
Thank you Trevor, for this remarkable history of Christian ceremonies
in England! Quite an elaborate history...smile...and then or course,
there is Passover, which, I believe, is the Jewish tradition at this
time of year? And what about other religions? I am sure they also have
their Spring religious ceremonies...So we live in a remarkable
world....rich with many heritages. It is nice to have such an
international SignWriting List. We have List members from 30 countries,
I believe...So we are learning about each other....smile....and I am so
happy you are here sharing with me too!  Val ;-)