AW: [sw-l] "Happy Easter" in Written NISL

Mon Mar 28 16:10:18 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 28, 2005

On Mar 28, 2005, at 5:53 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> Hi Shane - I like it.
> Just check your right hand of "Happy" once again ... smile

Hello Shane and Stefan!
Yes...Stefan is right. The sign for Happy has need for a slight change.
And I already made that change for you in the BSL card...Take a look:

BSL Easter Card
http://signwriting.org/cards/cards07.html

Plus I re-did the sign for Happy and placed it in the BSL SignPuddle
for you...

As soon as you fix the sign for Happy in your card, I will post your
card on the web -

Many thanks for working on this!  Val ;-)