[sw-l] COLOR in the "Happy Easter" in Written NISL

Mon Mar 28 16:44:33 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 28, 2005

On Mar 28, 2005, at 7:41 AM, Bill Reese wrote:
> Try bringing the signs into paint shop pro just by themselves.  I can
> use paint shop pro to change the color of the black with the "edit
> palette" menu selection.  By double-clicking on black in the color
> palette, I'm given a color chart, from which I can pick a color to
> replace black.

It is possible that you could colorize the SignWriting, or change it to
a light grey color, in SignMaker itself...Just a thought...I believe
the background would still be white however...but try it...there are 2
color buttons in SignMaker...as you can see by the attached...Colorize
and Other Color...Colorize gives a standard coloring, and Other Color
gives you unlimited choices...