[sw-l] Copy and paste between SignPuddle dictionaries

Mon Mar 28 18:43:30 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 28, 2005

Hello Stephen!
Thanks so much for working on this...it is so great to have your tech
support! And there is always something new to try...a new
adventure...smile...

Stephen Slevinski wrote:
> I've finished most of the changes for the copy and paste.
> - Graphic only signs are labeled as such in the Dictionary Editors
> screen.
> - Once you copy a sign, selecting a flag will automatically load
> SignMaker with the copied sign.  Pressing "Paste" is no longer needed.
> - SignSearch results are displayed in the Dictioanry Editors screen.
> Let me know what you think...

OK. Let me explain why I got confused. Notice how your instructions
start out with ..."the Dictionary Editors screen"...

Does this mean that only Dictionary Editors can copy and paste signs
from one dictionary to another? or can ordinary people do that too,
without being a Dictionary Editor? And if yes, then how do they do it?
They are not Dictionary Editors...so what screen do they go to?

smile...