[sw-l] RE: [sw-l] POLAND... how to write Ż

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Tue Mar 29 12:01:50 UTC 2005

Val,

I think you need to do the ASL "Z" then do a quick "dot" above the "z" - am
I right in thinking like that, Lucyna?

I recall someone showing me the Polish alphabet a while back in PJM.

Shane