[sw-l] Re: greetings from Uganda

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Tue Mar 29 12:06:41 UTC 2005

Val,

Mmmhh, Uganda is next to Kenya where Kerugoya School for Deaf Children is
(not far from the Ugandan border) - I hope to "write very well" in Written
NISL and use the skills I have to do the same in Written KSL and introduce
it to Kerugoya School for Deaf School. Maybe I can meet up with John Kennedy
(that doesn’t sound like a Ugandan name, deffo an Irish/Irish-American name)
in Uganada the next time im in Kenya.

Im the chairperson of the Kerugoya Deaf Children Foundation - for this
reason, we are to support the Deaf School there (175 kids) etc

Now you can see why I don’t have much time to improve me Written NISL!!!

Off to Dublin today...

Shane