[sw-l] ITALIAN-SWISS Lessons in SignWriting Textbook

Barbara Pennacchi barbara.pennacchi at ISTC.CNR.IT
Mon May 2 18:03:37 UTC 2005

On 01.05.05 16:52, Valerie Sutton wrote:
> SignWriting List
> May 1, 2005
>
> Hello Barbara and Anny -
> I don't know if the Italian Lessons in SignWriting textbook is available
> (just the spoken language part), but you could write to either Barbara
> or Elena Pizutto to find out...Barbara...could Anny get a copy of the
> Italian spoken language of the textbook?  The Italian-Swiss would want
> to put in their own signs anyway......Val ;-)

I already forwarded their email to elena. But there is another thing to
keep in mind. As we've found out long after the translation was made, the
manual was a bit out of date. Right now I can't tell you whose version of
printed manual we have, since it's a bit out of hand at the moment.

| Barbara Pennacchi               barbara.pennacchi (at) istc.cnr.it |
|                 Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche                 |
|         Istituto di Scienze e Tecnologie della Cognizione          |
|                  V.le Marx 15, 00137 Roma, Italia                  |
|                      http://www.istc.cnr.it/                       |