AW: [sw-l] POLAND ...symbol for opening eyes?

Thu May 5 21:23:09 UTC 2005

Hi Val, Luccyna and friends,

well I do not agree to use this (Bug Eyes symbol – for the situation of wake
up – if its without any stress!

The Eyes Wide Open (03-02-001-01-01-05) (Bug Eyes) symbol is wonderful for
situations like shock, fear, panic ...

Just to wake up is well expressed with your gif you showed before –

just  my opinion.

Stefan ;-)

  _____