[sw-l] POLAND ...symbol for opening eyes?

Thu May 5 22:18:16 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 5, 2005

Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> Stefan, are you to say you don't like the sign I just created and
> attached? :-)

Hello Stefan and Lucyna -
I think Stefan is right. From a purely physical point of view, the Bug
Eyes are ...very big eyes...but they do not show opening and closing of
the eyelids...

So Lucyna...why not, in the attached diagram, have the first face with
eyes closed (lids down) and the second one with eyes open (lids
up)?...The eyes that you have in the first figure would move to the
second figure, and the first figure would have the eyelids down...Try
that...what do you think?