[sw-l] POLAND... how to write MAKARON

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Fri May 6 18:42:15 UTC 2005

>hmmm...that is a weird sign...Do the fingers of the left hand point forward or back towards the chest?...If they point forward, then in the second sign, you need to flop the left hand so the thumb is on the other side...and the same for the right hand in the second sign...it needs to get the thumb on the other side...and I wonder, is it really parallel to the floor? Perhaps the hands are parallel to the Wall instead?..Then the first one makes sense, because the fingers are pointing down then? You need to change the palm facing....Try agin!
Val

Hmmm... it's not what you mean... Both the hands are parallel to the wall, but not exactly, just at a certain angle, say -- 45 degrees. From the top view the hands should be considered as "black", from the front view - as "white" or "white and black". The right hand is rubbing the left hand with its whole "bottom surface" :-).

Lucyna