AW: [sw-l] Symbol Frequency with SignPuddle

Fri May 6 20:32:08 UTC 2005

Ha Stephen,

this is a nice feature. Great support if we try to find signs for an ABC –
or number story - ...

Another advantage is that we can learn to understand the various hand shapes
much better if we find good examples /spellings that most people can follow

Thanks for your activities – I feel really grateful !

Stefan ;-)

  _____