AW: [sw-l] POLAND... how to write MAKARON

Sat May 7 14:59:29 UTC 2005

Hi Lucy –

yes – go ahead and show the video –  from front view receptive (smile) -

this is a nice example of how complicated it may be to describe a movement
with given hand shapes – and orientations and contact – what is the mouth
doing ... ? ... ... if two people have their exchange in another language

So as soon we can look at the SW – sign everything is clear cross – cultural
- ( and this is the idea of SW!)

Take care and all the best for you –

Stefan ;-)

  _____