AW: [sw-l] SignWriting Art from Christoph, age 11, in Germany ; -)

Sun May 8 22:27:15 UTC 2005

Hi Lucyna

this picture you are referring to is not from Christoph 11 - but from
Gordian 6 years old!

As I said before - it is wrong spelling of a child that tries to find his
own rules how to write the words following phonetical aspects. And it is a
secret to the adults and parents again and again that spoken German may
sound so different in the ears of a child that has not got any training on
spelling so far.

I do not teach him how to write the german words correctly - and I am very
interested to learn from him - He teaches the phases of how to become a good
scribe. (smile)

Though it is spelled wrong I have got no trouble to understand his messages
if I follow his rules of construction--

He expresses his comment to his picture: I am going to do a belly jump!
(Autsch!! )

Stefan ;-)