[sw-l] Need your opinions...please give me feedback...smile...

nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Tue May 10 00:25:10 UTC 2005

hi Val,

I think it's nice-looking.  I wouldn't necessarily get that it was "raining" signs into a puddle, but
maybe that's okay.  At first I was trying to read the signs, but then I realized that they were
probably from all different sign languages, which is cool.  It's nice to see all the different SW
graphics, looks intriguing.

The thing I found confusing was that the flags don't line up with the countries - it seems to me
that if the flags are going to be next to the list of countries, they should correspond.

Nancy