AW: [sw-l] Using the SW Convert java program.

Tue May 10 19:55:48 UTC 2005

So is there a „new“ 5.0 Java Version???? – that I haven´t heard of?

Well – have you tried to install SW4.4  along with the really “new”  DOS –
box ? That does work pretty good!

For more informations have a look at my webite  www.gebaerdenSchrift
<http://www.gebaerdenschrift/>    and look for DOS –box

All the best

Stefan ;-)

You can work with your old DOS – sgn  files in Java 5.0  but I don´t do that
too muh because of all the problems.

Have you tried SignWriter Python – you can use your old sgn files with that
beautifully! – just looking at them and doing printouts!!

No changes within the files – that will be able in the future – hopefully –

crossed fingers  LARS

  _____