[sw-l] makaron - video clip

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Thu May 12 19:50:33 UTC 2005

Bill, no, I'm moving my left hand and touching the right one but when (I'm left-handed). But when using SW, I write so as if I were signing with my right hand :)

So, you think I had written the sign correctly?

Lucyna
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bill Reese
  To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 9:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [sw-l] makaron - video clip

  Lucyna,
  I've been following along with this discussion and your video clip shows about what I was beginning to understand from your signwriting.  Good Job!   To clarify: it appears that you touch the fingertips of your left hand with your right hand.  Is that true?

  Bill

  Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:

    I finally got better and I filmed myself signing "makaron". How to write it?

    Lucyna

    GG 3618151 SMS +48505273292
"STU-MMS <valenciacc.edu>" made the following annotations.
While processing this e-mails' attachment, a Decomposition error occured.. This
usually occurs when a archive file (ie Zip, RAR etc.) is password protected.
Please note this is a common method of sending worms/viruses and should only be
opened if you are sure of the sender of the file.
Thank you...
Attachment name: pasta.wmv
Sender : "Lucyna Dlugolecka" <owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Subject of e-mail: [sw-l] makaron - video clip