[sw-l] Java Stack Trace of Signwriter Tiger

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Mon May 16 21:18:28 UTC 2005

Daniel,

This is what I get:

D:\>java -version
java version "1.5.0_03"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_03-b07)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_03-b07, mixed mode, sharing)

F:\>java -jar signwriter_alpha01.jar
Unable to access jarfile signwriter_alpha01.jar

F:\>java -jar signwriterTiger_alpha01.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: class
signwriter.abc.SymbolProperty overrides final method ²?*??(+    .??ß*??(+!!
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
        at signwriter.abc.impl.AlphabetImpl.<clinit>(AlphabetImpl.java:15)
        at
signwriter.abc.impl.DelegatedFactory.loadAlphabet(DelegatedFactory.java:20)
        at signwriter.abc.Factory.loadAlphabet(Factory.java:33)
        at signwriter.display.SignWriterTiger.main(SignWriterTiger.java:279)

There are some characters that can't be sent in email:

Hope this helps.

Bill