[sw-l] download Lessons PDF file..

Antony Daamen adaamen at OPTUSNET.COM.AU
Mon May 30 00:10:15 UTC 2005

 Hi val,

I have firefox as my browser, but your link doesn't work :-(

So I opened bill gates (joke for anything Windows, thus Internet explorer)
and copy/paste and it worked......  So maybe there is something in the
coding of the link?

I often scan the emails and if they look interesting i read them, if
going-on about programs and that I generally delete the whole thread...

It seems I missed some info this way!!

Any how I am passed my limit (400Mb) broadband, so I wait until next mont
and down load this... Hope fully I will be more inclined to create more....
Please also have a look at my try of Australia vs the sign inSign bank.....

Antony

-------Original Message-------

From: Valerie Sutton
Date: 05/30/05 01:16:50
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] POLAND... how to write pociag/train

SignWriting List
May 29, 2005

Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
Well, I didn't know anything about the circles I chose. Most of the symbols
are shrouded in mystery :-))). Now another attempt - sign seen from the side

Hello Everyone, Lucyna and Stefan -
I see in a later message that Stefan has shown you an excellent way to write
the sign, so that has been solved.

But I think we should talk about the mystery of the symbols in the IMWA..
Because there is instruction online for most of them...

Have you downloaded the Lessons textbook?

Lessons in SignWriting Textbook
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0116-Lessons-SignWriting.pdf

Once you have downloaded the book, you will see a Table of Contents in the
left margin...click on Chapter 9, Circular Movement: