[sw-l] Kimberly...question about Cartoon in SignWriting

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Tue May 31 12:05:14 UTC 2005

Hello Val:
Can I be an "independent signwriter" for the Stokoe index?
And maybe put a "cartoon" category under "sign literature"? I'd love to
see what other folks come up with.
Although the Wellesley College Library now owns the SW dictionary, my own
SW projects are very much my own individual effort, and are not by or for
the college. And, down the road, I would like to create more essays and
things in SW, so would be adding something under my name besides the
Stokoe index.
Allabest,
Kim

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Sunday, May 29, 2005 at 7:01 PM -0500