[sw-l] BRAZIL SW Informa NewsLetter

Tue May 31 17:18:09 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 31, 2005

Sergio in Brazil wrote:
Attached I sending you the first newsletter signwriting of Brazil. I
want receive opinion.....

Hello Sergio and Brazilian signwriters...My opinion is that it is
fabulous!

Similar to our SignWriter Newspaper and Newsletter years ago.....Your
new SW Informa Newsletter publishes articles written in sign language
and spoken language....And it looks very beautiful too....What
computer program do you use, to type your SignWriting text?

May I post your newsletter on our SignWriting web site?...