[sw-l] SignWriter - feature "gloss" input method

Tue May 31 19:28:25 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 31, 2005

Before I go offline for the day, I just want to congratulate you,
Steve, on the new SignPuddle 2.0. It is really terrific! I hope some
of our List members will take a look and then give Steve some
feedback, on SignPuddle 2.0...If there is something you do not
understand or like, tell Steve so that it can become a program you
want to use...smile...

SignPuddle 2.0 beta test area
http://www.signpuddle.org/dictionary/community/puddle/Welcome.php

Have a great day everyone!