[sw-l] LITERACY Project Report, Belgium (Flanders)

Wed May 4 03:02:48 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 3, 2005

Flemish SignWriting Literacy Project continued...

1. Goldilocks & The Three Bears, SW Level 1
Workbook & Coloring Book

a.       Did your students like this book? Were they eager to open it
and use it? Did they color in it? Did they write rows of symbols and
signs?

Because we introduced the story with a little theatre show, the
students liked the book very much. We made the level one book with a
red cover. And showed the level 2 book so the children know what is
next. This book has a yellow cover.