[sw-l] Computer Applications for SignWriting

Thu May 5 16:21:49 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 5, 2005

Dear Valerie and SW list,
Thank you for your words VAL.  I am translating and  finishing the
software. Give-me a couple of days.
May you  VAL  or anybody of the list help  to indicate what is the
exactly sign of  each movement of the eyes in the attach animation
Pedro AUGUSTO marques
augusto at dicionariolibras.com.br
  www.dicionariolibras.com.br

------------------------------

Hello Augusto, and Stefan and Everyone -

First, Augusto...there is no rush with developing your software. Take
your time and enjoy every minute of it! I just wanted to list the name
of the software in a grant I was writing, that's all...but I did not
mean you have to finish it! Software is never finished, it seems....;-)

Second, Stefan is correct that your animations are very fast on my Mac,
and I know Stefan is on a Windows computer, so we are both experiencing
very fast movement...however, when I opened the animated GIF inside a
Mac program called PREVIEW, I was able to see each frame, and with
those individual frames I will be able to give you the corresponding
SignWriting eyegaze symbols...

I really like your contact symbol animations! Too cool!!