[sw-l] Computer Applications for SignWriting

Augusto augusto at DICIONARIOLIBRAS.COM.BR
Thu May 5 19:49:31 UTC 2005

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Sutton
  To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 1:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [sw-l] Computer Applications for SignWriting

  Val.,
          I think that SignConverter  is a good name.
          Software´s name: SignConverter
          Autor : Pedro Augusto Marques
          www.dicionarioLibras.com.br
          augusto at dicionariolibras.com.br
          When you give me the symbols of eyegazes
          The animations will put in the list for everybody  to use it, these animation is not mine is our.
           It´s for the member of the list. It´s for the parents, teachers and children to learn fastly and easely
           When all animation  was finished, I will be translate in English   and I wait that   help very much people
           on the world
            Augusto

  Hello Augusto, and Stefan and Everyone -

  First, Augusto...there is no rush with developing your software. Take your time and enjoy every minute of it! I just wanted to list the name of the software in a grant I was writing, that's all...but I did not mean you have to finish it! Software is never finished, it seems....;-)

  Second, Stefan is correct that your animations are very fast on my Mac, and I know Stefan is on a Windows computer, so we are both experiencing very fast movement...however, when I opened the animated GIF inside a Mac program called PREVIEW, I was able to see each frame, and with those individual frames I will be able to give you the corresponding SignWriting eyegaze symbols...

  I really like your contact symbol animations! Too cool!!