AW: [sw-l] POLAND... how to write MAKARON

Fri May 6 21:40:59 UTC 2005

Hi Lucyna,

I would write your sign for Makaron as I understand your description this
way.

Do not worry about the orientation – I mean hands straight down but not as
an angel – but the usual peformance will allow to understand this spelling
... smile!  The additional lines for diagonal orientation are not that
necessary in every single sign --- believe me!

Stefan ;-)

  _____