AW: [sw-l] POLAND... how to write MAKARON

Sat May 7 10:38:59 UTC 2005

Ha Lucy – so – what is wrong?

“The right hand is rubbing the left hand with its whole "bottom surface"
:-).”

I thought you focus on the palm – but you want to brush back of the right
hand along the palm of the left hand ???

Stefan ;-))

  _____