[sw-l] Learn SignWriting by Videophone ;-)

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sun May 8 16:49:51 UTC 2005

Yeah, audio on dlink dvc1000 isnt really reliant :-(

The audio did give out during a demo in Belfast last year - and of course,
the deaf audience smiled, saying "Well, what's the point in having the
audio? We can sign, no?"

;)

Yes, it can happen if u have interpreters etc

Shane