[sw-l] Need your opinions...please give me feedback...smile...

nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Tue May 10 00:32:06 UTC 2005

now, Bill's comment made me think of Gene Kelley's famous dance number in "Singin' in the
Rain", only he could be signin' in the rain.... maybe that's a hearing person's reference - but
anyone would enjoy seeing him tap-dancing through the puddles...  :)

Nancy