[sw-l] makaron - video clip

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Thu May 12 21:32:24 UTC 2005

Lucyna,
Yes, that's correct.  Actually, you are moving both hands.   I assumed
the right hand was dominant but it could be either since you move
both.   I was wondering how you would write the left fingertips brushing
against the palm of the right hand.

And I'm the wrong person to ask about writing.  But from what I saw of
your signs, when I went to duplicate what I was reading, it was very
close to what you showed and explained.  Perhaps this is a case where
the angle lines can be used.  I would also suppose that showing the
brushing symbol near the left fingertips of the left hand would help
show the location of that.

Bill