AW: [sw-l] makaron - video clip

Sat May 14 07:37:46 UTC 2005

>From my point of view I wouldn't even add the diagonal movement line to he

Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Mai 2005 18:16
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: Re: [sw-l] makaron - video clip

SignWriting List
May 13, 2005

Polish Sign for Makaron...
Here are three choices of the way I would write the sign. They are
located in your Polish SignPuddle. The most accurate would be to add a
fourth spelling, that would show the hands on the diagonal plane. But
that is too much detail for everyday writing.

Makaron 4....hands are parallel to the floor, seen from top view,
movement is forward
Makaron 5....hands are parallel to the floor, seen from top view,
movement is diagonal-forward
Makaron 6....hands are parallel to the body (your chest), seen from
front view, movement is diagonal-forward