[sw-l] SignWriter Tiger alpha release needs testing...

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Mon May 16 16:44:48 UTC 2005

On Mon, 16 May 2005, Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:

> SignWriter Tiger on SourceForge
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/swj

Now that I've found it ...

> Download SignWriter Tiger!
> We are sorry but as of now (May 16th 2005) SignWriter Tiger only runs
> on Windows machines with Java 5.0 installed. Mac OS X users will have
> to wait a few more days.

Doesn't work on Linux either. :-((((((((((((((((

> ... A hack with
> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/bin/java
> -jar SignWriterTiger_alpha01.jar
> only resulted in an VerifyError. I am going to investigate this problem
> in a few days.

Looks like a similar if not identical problem. I have the traceback if
that would help.

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!