[sw-l] SignWriter Tiger alpha release needs testing...

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon May 16 20:46:14 UTC 2005

Daniel, maybe you can borrow something from OpenOffice.org and put a
progress bar along the bottom of the splash window?  That is how
OpenOffice.org shows that it is still working on things.  That will
help people know it is not frozen.

Stuart