[sw-l] Java Stack Trace of Signwriter Tiger

Tue May 17 03:16:15 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 16, 2005

On May 16, 2005, at 8:03 PM, Stuart Thiessen wrote:
> Apparently, if we want to get Java 5.0 for Mac OS X, we must upgrade
> to Tiger (10.4). It may be that this only applies to the JDK, but I
> can't find anything that tells me how to install the JRE only for 10.3
> or lower. Hmmmm.....

Yes. That is why I just purchased the upgrade to Mac OS X Tiger. I
assume that the new Tiger operating system has the same name of the new
Java Tiger for a reason...because they work together in some way..I
have not installed the new Mac OS X Tiger however...I have not been
following your conversation...have you gotten it to work on Mac OS X
any version?...

New Macs are all shipping with Tiger, so only old Mac users have this
problem...That is too bad...I will tell you what happens when I get a
chance to install Mac OS Tiger...