[sw-l] New release SignWriterTiger_alpha01

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed May 18 02:27:06 UTC 2005

I works for me now, Daniel.
I played with it a bit and no errors.

I looked at the symbol viewer
Changing the symbol set in the symbol viewer didn't do anything.
I opened an existing sgn file.
I was able to add symbols to signs in the file and move symbols around.
I was also able to save as a new file.
I wasn't able to start a new file.

Bill