[sw-l] New Mac OS X Tiger operating system for Macintosh

Sat May 21 16:01:34 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 21, 2005

Dear SW List:
I have now installed the new Mac OS X Tiger operating system on one
Macintosh, and I have noticed three immediate benefits...

1. The Safari web browser is faster, which means that SignMaker on
SignPuddle loads the IMWA symbols faster.

2. We can video-conference with four people total, directly through
the operating system...video conferencing is built into the operating
system.

3. Printing to PDF does not require Adobe Acrobat any longer...Look
at the new Print to PDF features built into Mac OS Tiger...I wonder
what PDF-X is?...smile...