[sw-l] SignWriting Mini-Report, May 29

Sun May 29 21:47:39 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 29, 2005

Dear SW List Members....
What am I doing these days? I am...

1. Working on adding symbols to the IMWA
2. Working on a new download for SignBank
3. Working on re-adding all of the signs in the ASL SignPuddle,
making all the signs SWML
4. And I am slowly looking at updating our web sites...

So many wonderful documents and new developments to inform the world
about!

I hope to create new web areas for:

SignWriting in Brazil
SignWriting in Great Britain
SignWriitng in Nicaragua
SignWriting in Belgium
SignWriting in Germany
just to name a few...

and also a new SignBible area for the hundreds of Bible documents
that Pastor Dettloff and the Deaf Church in Michigan have written
over the years...it is a library in its own right!

Of course we still have Jerry Spillman's great SignBible Site:

http://cyberjer.com/signbibl/

Thank you, Jerry! That is used all the time and I hope to link to it
of course...

And I also want to have more descriptions of the new software
development around the world, and mention of the four conferences
that have SignWriting presentations this June and July...

and I am printing literature for several groups...

hmm...

That's enough for right now! I hope you all are having a great
weekend and that you will share with us, what you are doing with
SignWriting ...we are always interested...smile..

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages