[sw-l] POLAND... how to write pociag/train

Mon May 30 14:24:55 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 30, 2005

> Thank you for the link - the textbook is what I have looked for for
> ages :-). It's true that I had found a SW textbook but not as
> thorough as that under your link. So now I have downloaded that big
> textbook too.
> Ooohh, it's very hot here! :-/

Hello Everyone and Lucyna...
Enjoy the warm weather...smile...

I feel a little sad that you did not realize that link was available
to you. SignPuddle is an interesting new program that encourages
people to use SignWriting before they have learned it...which is
great, but there may be others like yourself, Lucyna, who do not
realize all the other materials available to you that is free on the
web...

So when you have time, I would suggest exploring this section on the
web:

Lessons in SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons

There are multiple lessons and downloads to explore!